Advanced topics presented by leaders of Chiropractic.
Explore our collection of Chiropractic webinars featuring today’s most sought after speakers, doctors, and industry professionals. This valuable resource covers groundbreaking topics as well as subject matter from treatment to practice operations.
-Discuss MRI anatomy of the lumbar spine, terminology as it pertains to imaging planes, and accepted verbatim when referencing disc lesions.
Register today – https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8001588497859520001
- Radiology 101: Normal Imaging Anatomy of Lumbar Spine
- Evaluating Runners Technique Errors and the Truth about the Minimalist Running Movement
- What’s Your Practice Personality?
- Finding the Right Chiropractic Practice Specialty
- Pregnancy Induced Foot Pain: How to Assess and Treat Your Patient
- Inflammation Is Killing Your Patients and You Too
- Targeted Rehab for the Extremities
- Using Patient Demonstrations to Effectively Communicate
- Overview of the Pediatric Foot: Normal vs. Abnormal
- The Impact of Lower Extremity Dysfunction on Pelvic Pain
- The Re-Exam and Re-Report for the Lifetime Patient
- 3-Part Series – Common Foot, Ankle and Leg Conditions
- What Is The Most Important Vitamin or Mineral for Your Patient?
- Heel Lifts, Insoles, and Outsoles
- Inflammation Is Killing Your Patient and You Too
- Importance of Exercise Therapy
- Strength and Conditioning
- Golf Injury Series: Postural Balance Is the Key to Consistency
- Postural Balance: Correction Protocols
- Effects Orthotics on Knee Stability
-Discuss common conditions associated specifically with the female athlete.
-Discuss the impact of external factors related to performance for this population.
-Explore treatment options for associated common conditions relative to this special patient population.