Advanced topics presented by leaders of Chiropractic.
Explore our collection of Chiropractic webinars featuring today’s most sought after speakers, doctors, and industry professionals. This valuable resource covers groundbreaking topics as well as subject matter from treatment to practice operations.
-Discuss MRI anatomy of the lumbar spine, terminology as it pertains to imaging planes, and accepted verbatim when referencing disc lesions.
Register today – https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8001588497859520001
- Billing & Documenting Rehab
- How to Adjust the Shoulder
- Simplify Daily Charting & Using Outcome Assessment Tool
- Kinesiology Taping Strategies for Knee Conditions
- Emotions & Disease: What’s the Connection
- Using Manual Muscle Testing for Improved Outcome Assessment
- Functional Facts & Fantasies of Orthotics
- Golf Injury Webinar: Swing Analysis
- Ethics & Sexual Boundaries
- Radial Shockwave (Pulse) Therapy (2013)
- Reimbursement & Documentation for Office Visits
- Orthotics and Their Clinical Application
- Objectives to Improve Rehabilitative Outcomes
- Mandatory Regulatory Compliance Made Easy
- The Shoulder: Nuts and Bolts for Assessment and Treatment
- Golf Injury Webinar: New Patient Examination
- Rise and Fall of Hormones In the Aging Process
- Office Ergonomics
- Chiropractic Back School
- Modern Rehabilitation Strategies For Low Back Pain
-Discuss common conditions associated specifically with the female athlete.
-Discuss the impact of external factors related to performance for this population.
-Explore treatment options for associated common conditions relative to this special patient population.