Advanced topics presented by leaders of Chiropractic.
Explore our collection of Chiropractic webinars featuring today’s most sought after speakers, doctors, and industry professionals. This valuable resource covers groundbreaking topics as well as subject matter from treatment to practice operations.
-Discuss MRI anatomy of the lumbar spine, terminology as it pertains to imaging planes, and accepted verbatim when referencing disc lesions.
Register today – https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8001588497859520001
- Lyme Disease & Chronic Illness
- Problems with the Shoulder
- Low Level (Cold) Laser Therapy
- Spinal Biomechanics and the Aging Process (2013)
- Leg Length Inequality & the Use of Orthotics
- Silent Obstruction to Optimal Results
- Do People Really Get Hurt Playing Golf?
- Temporomandibular Joint Not as Complicated as You Think
- How to Adjust the Knee
- Documentation of Medical Necessity for Chiropractic
- Medicare Documentation & Coding for Chiropractic Services
- Neurology of Balance & Posture (2012)
- When The Foot Hits The Ground, Everything Changes
- Improving Orthotic Outcomes with Laser Therapy
- Covering a Sports Event
- Scapula Dynamics in the Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
- Moving Towards Better Patient Outcomes
- How to Adjust the Typical Wrist
- Chiropractic Care For Cancer Patients
- Golf: Postural Compromise as a Barrier to Performance
-Discuss common conditions associated specifically with the female athlete.
-Discuss the impact of external factors related to performance for this population.
-Explore treatment options for associated common conditions relative to this special patient population.