Advanced topics presented by leaders of Chiropractic.
Explore our collection of Chiropractic webinars featuring today’s most sought after speakers, doctors, and industry professionals. This valuable resource covers groundbreaking topics as well as subject matter from treatment to practice operations.
-Discuss MRI anatomy of the lumbar spine, terminology as it pertains to imaging planes, and accepted verbatim when referencing disc lesions.
Register today – https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8001588497859520001
- Values Based Decision Making
- Lab Testing for Athletes Performing at All Levels
- Pain Management Through Rehab to Improve Outcomes
- Essential Elements of Diagnostic Assessment
- ICD-10: What You Need to Know
- Neurology of Dis-ease
- How to Become the Golf Doctor in Your Community
- How to Code the Proper Level of E/M Services
- Getting New Patients: Simplified
- How to Adjust the Pronated Foot (2012)
- Pelvic Soft Tissue Techniques
- Using Modalities to Improve Patient Management & Outcomes
- Low Back Rehabilitation & Stabilization
- Chiropractic: Is It Safe?
- Caring for Kids: Getting from Here to Therefore
- Neurology of Balance & Posture
- Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis & Heel Spurs
- Restriction Degeneration
- Adjusting Extremities in the Absence of Symptoms (2012)
- Incorporating Blood Work into the Chiropractic Practice (2012)
-Discuss common conditions associated specifically with the female athlete.
-Discuss the impact of external factors related to performance for this population.
-Explore treatment options for associated common conditions relative to this special patient population.