Advanced topics presented by leaders of Chiropractic.
Explore our collection of Chiropractic webinars featuring today’s most sought after speakers, doctors, and industry professionals. This valuable resource covers groundbreaking topics as well as subject matter from treatment to practice operations.
-Discuss MRI anatomy of the lumbar spine, terminology as it pertains to imaging planes, and accepted verbatim when referencing disc lesions.
Register today – https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8001588497859520001
- Creating a Patient Care Plan
- How to Boost Your Immune System
- 7 Secrets of Patient Motivation
- Warning: Is It Legal to Offer Discounts?
- Building Relationships & Increasing Referrals
- Joint-by-Joint Theory: Movement Patterns and Pain
- Lab Testing for Common Conditions in an Office
- Wellness Care vs. Medically Necessary Care
- Adjusting Extremities in the Absence of Symptoms (2011)
- Spinal Biomechanics and the Aging Process (2011)
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Don’t Overlook the Importance of Your Feet (Oct 2011)
- Implementing Outcome Assessment Tools
- How to Adjust the Pronated Foot (2011)
- Women’s Health (2011)
- Kinesiology Taping Strategies for Shoulders
- Case Management Documentation
- Nutrition: Manage Everyday Problems
- Current Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Chiropractic Care for Kids: Check the Research
-Discuss common conditions associated specifically with the female athlete.
-Discuss the impact of external factors related to performance for this population.
-Explore treatment options for associated common conditions relative to this special patient population.