Advanced topics presented by leaders of Chiropractic.
Explore our collection of Chiropractic webinars featuring today’s most sought after speakers, doctors, and industry professionals. This valuable resource covers groundbreaking topics as well as subject matter from treatment to practice operations.
-Discuss MRI anatomy of the lumbar spine, terminology as it pertains to imaging planes, and accepted verbatim when referencing disc lesions.
Register today – https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8001588497859520001
- What Story Does Your Records Tell?
- Neurological “Hot” Points
- Wellness in the Physical Dimension
- Neurological/Biochemical Effects of Postural Stress
- Scientific Basis for Chiropractic Care
- Outcomes Assessments: Bullet Proof Your Records
- Post Payment Audits: Just The Facts
- Chiropractic Diagnosis (2011)
- Incorporating Blood Work into the Chiropractic Practice (2011)
- Medicare Billing, Coding & Documentation
- Laser Therapy (2011)
- Joint Dysfunction and Nonspecific Back & Neck Pain
- Spontaneous Vertebral Artery Dissections
- Proper Levels of Evaluation & Management Services
- Subluxation in the 21st Century
- Soft Tissue of The Pelvis
- Caring for Children
- Don’t Overlook Importance of Your Feet (Jan 2011)
- Chiropractic Diagnosis (2010)
- Health Is a Triad of Communication
-Discuss common conditions associated specifically with the female athlete.
-Discuss the impact of external factors related to performance for this population.
-Explore treatment options for associated common conditions relative to this special patient population.