Advanced topics presented by leaders of Chiropractic.
Explore our collection of Chiropractic webinars featuring today’s most sought after speakers, doctors, and industry professionals. This valuable resource covers groundbreaking topics as well as subject matter from treatment to practice operations.
-Discuss MRI anatomy of the lumbar spine, terminology as it pertains to imaging planes, and accepted verbatim when referencing disc lesions.
Register today – https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8001588497859520001
- Proving Medical Necessity
- Keys to Low Back Stabilization
- Medicare Billing & Coding
- Medically Necessary vs. Clinically Appropriate, or Both
- Effectiveness in Treating the Hot Disc
- Treating and Supporting Your SI Patient
- Target Coding: Creating Chiropractic Treatment Plans
- How to Adjust the Typical Shoulder
- Secrets of Chiropractic: Kids R Us
- Implementing a Low Back Stabilization Program
- Lower Back Rehabilitation and Stabilization
- Lower Extremity Examination
- The Four Test Screening Exam
- Women’s Health (2010)
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Control the Case
- Common Childhood Diseases Treated with Chiropractic Care
- Rehabilitation and Sports Slows the Aging Process
- Self-Audit Preparation
- Learn to “Tell the Story” with Daily Visit Notes
- Maximize Effectiveness with Treatment Protocols
-Discuss common conditions associated specifically with the female athlete.
-Discuss the impact of external factors related to performance for this population.
-Explore treatment options for associated common conditions relative to this special patient population.